Saturday, July 17th, 1:00pm - 4:00pm SHARP!
& Sunday, July 18th, 1:00pm - 4:00pm SHARP!
Free For All Youth (aged 13-23), $10.00 Suggested Donation For Adults (No one turned away for lack of funds)
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS TWO DAY WORKSHOP
Know what to do if a police officer stops you on the street? If a police vehicle pulls you over while driving?
Come & learn with original Black Panthers, Young Lords, Black Spades, Zulus, Combat Veterans, Martial Arts Experts, Cop Watch Soldiers & Activist Attorney's At War!
- See & Discuss: Anti-Police terror films / handouts.
- Get self defense training & weapon disarming tactics.
- Learn what to do in case of arrest, in jail, in court, and more about your legal rights.
- Participate in street, vehicle & home role play
- Free food, refreshments & materials for youth.
More information and reservations contact Bro. Shep:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 650-5008