Maysles Cinema is available to rent for private and public screenings, press screenings, premieres, work-in-progress screenings, week long runs, Oscar qualifying runs and DCP tests. Our cinema is now outfitted with 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound and a NEC iS-8-2K DLP Projector. The screen size is 13' x 5'. Maysles Cinema is 51 seats.
Our downstairs reception area is available to rent as well as our cinema. The reception area can also be used as an additional screening room, (for Blu-ray, DVD, Computer only). The cinema capacity is 51 people and the reception area capacity is 60 seated and 110 standing.
Cinema Rental Packages
- $5000 7 Day Full Week Run 7:30pm
- $7500 7 Day Full Week Run Twice per Day
- $1000 Monday-Sunday 7:30pm
- $500 Monday-Sunday 10:00am (additional $100 fee for screening available to the general public and includes ticket sales)
- $750 Monday-Thursday Noon, 2:30pm, 5:00pm
- $800 Monday-Thursday 10:00pm
- $5000 Oscar-Qualifying Run Packages (for qualifying filmmakers subject to Academy Approval)
other screening options available upon request
Hourly Rental Rate
- $250 per hour (9:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday)
- $350 per hour (weekends and evenings, 6:00pm-12:00am) – 3 hour minimum
- Use of cinema and downstairs reception and overflow screening area
- 25% discount for non-profit organizations
- First 1/2 hour and last 1/2 hour for free
- One projectionist/house manager (and ticket taker if needed)
Supported Screening Formats for Maysles Cinema
DCP, Blu-ray, DVD, Apple Prores (via HDMI connection, MAC), 16mm in select cases.
For further information please feel free to contact us at